Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mostly pics...

This photo is awesome, right?  I sent it to IDSC for Life.  Hopefully they'll use it in their photo campaign.  Wouldn't that be so cool?  Like their Facebook page to follow the campaign.



Here are a few more.  Danielle has been enjoying the swing.  She finally has enough upper body strength that I feel comfortable with her on the playground swings.  Swinging is great source of sensory input for her.  It provides vestibular stimulation.  It's a great way to get some therapy in during a routine trip to the park with the kids.








No one likes to swing alone.





I'm noticing that in many of my photos lately, the focus has landed on the ears, or hairline.  What the heck?  I'm focusing on the eyes when I take the shot.  Could my lens be a bad copy or is it me?  I am using a very wide aperture a lot of the time, just because I can, really, thanks to my newest lens, so I know my shutter is fast enough to freeze any movement.  My camera does not have AF micro adjustment settings, so that's not an option for me right now.  I think it's too late to send the lens back :-(.  I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment